Poster, Abstracts, Slides
Markus Pasterk and Cath Brooksbank, on behalf of the RItrain Consortium
Markus Pasterk, Administrative Director BBMRI-ERIC
PPT presentation given at ESSB 2015.
Relevant Publications of the Application
- European Strategy Forum on Research Infrastructures. Strategy Report on Research Infrastructures: Roadmap 2010, EU Publications Office. (EU Publications Office, 2010).
- Anon. ERA progress report: 'single market' for research closer, not yet a reality. Europa Press Release Database (2013).
- Anon. Descriptors defining levels in the European Qualifications Framework (EQF)
- Council of the European Union. amending Regulation (EC) No 723/2009 concerning the Community legal framework for a European Research Infrastructures Consortium (ERIC). Official Journal of the European Union (2013).
- Council of the European Union Community legal framework for a European Research Infrastructure Consortium (ERIC). (2009).
- Archibugi, D. The Technological Specialization of advanced countries: A report to the EEC on International Science and Technology Activities. (Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1992).
- Larsen, P. O. & von Ins, M. The rate of growth in scientific publication and the decline in coverage provided by Science Citation Index. Scientometrics 84, 575-603, doi:10.1007/s11192-010-0202-z (2010).
- Maiani, L., Kafatos, F., Rodotà, A., Cesarsky, C., Stirling, W., Carlile, C., Paméla, J., . EIROforum Charter. (2002).
- Anon. MERIL database
- Anon. MERIL list of research infrastructures.
- Davis, N. L. & Willis, C. E. A new metric for continuing medical education credit. J. Contin. Educ. Health Prof. 24, 139-144, doi:10.1002/chp.1340240304 (2004).
- Campbell, C., Silver, I., Sherbino, I., Ten Cate, O. & Holmboe, E. S. Competency-based continuing professional development. Med. Teach. 32, 657-662, doi:10.3109/0142159x.2010.500708 (2010).
- Silva, H. et al. Core Competencies for Pharmaceutical Physicians and Drug Development Scientists. Frontiers in Pharmacology 4, doi:10.3389/fphar.2013.00105 (2013).
- European Commission The European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers. (European Commission, 2005).
- Welch, L. et al. Bioinformatics curriculum guidelines: toward a definition of core competencies. PLoS Comp. Biol. 10, e1003496 (2014).
- Vitae. The Vitae Researcher Development Framework and Researcher Development Statement: methodology and validation report. (Vitae, 2012).
- Scholz, B. Developing Research Careers In and Beyond Europe: Enabling – Observing – Guiding and Going Global. (European Science Foundation, 2012).
- European Commission Research and innovation as sources of renewed growth. Official Journal of the European Union COM(2014), 339 (2014).
- Payton, A., Janko, C., Renn, O., Hardman, M. & EMTRAIN Consortium. on-course(®) portal: a tool for in- service training and career development for biomedical scientists. Drug Discov. Today 18, 803-806 (2013).
- Rochow, R., Peró, M., Pook, K., Tchonkova, D., Marinova, D., Gheorghiu, R. and Niţă, V. FenRiAM full guide. (2011).
- Anon. Policy on women and science.
- Anon. Towards women in science and technology.
- Anon. Helsinki Group web page.
- European Commission Gender Equality in Horizon 2020. (2014).
- Anon. in Budapest-Vienna Ministerial Conference (Budapest and Vienna, 2010).
- Rizzuto, C. RAMIRI Handbook.
- Hardman, M. et al. LifeTrain: towards a European framework for continuing professional development in biomedical sciences. Nature Reviews Drug Discovery 12, 407-408, doi:10.1038/nrd4026 (2013).
Newly Launched Executive Masters in Management of Research Infrastructures Receives 115 Applications
The first-ever call for applications for the recently launched Executive Masters in Management...
Successful Horizon 2020 Research Infrastructure Support Project Meeting in Brussels
The European Commission DG for Research and Innovation invited several Horizon 2020 Research...
RItrain Staff Exchanges: Call for Hosts 2017/18
A new call for hosts within the RItrain staff exchange programme is now open. The...
First successful RItrain staff exchange hosted by EATRIS
On March 10 and 11, EATRIS hosted the first RItrain Staff Exchange at its...
Calls for Applications for Staff Exchange
The purpose of RItrain Staff Exchanges is for managerial staff from European Research...
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN!
Applications for the Executive Masters in Management of Research Infrastructures are open now...
First Scientific Paper Resulting from RItrain Published
The paper, titled Microbiology Managers: Managerial Training in the RItrain Project, describes...
Staff Exchange Programme Pilot winners identified
Part of WP5 is to develop and run staff exchanges between personnel from different RI. Staff...
EXECUTIVE MASTERS IN MANAGEMENT OF RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURES
RItrain, the Research Infrastructure Training Programme, is an EU-funded Horizon 2020 project...
RItrain at ICRI2016
„Training of managers is essential in the long term sustainability of RIs“ says Markus Pasterk...
Staff Exchange Programme pilot tender published
The RItrain consortium has published its first tender for the staff exchange programme to test...
First General Assembly
RItrain holds its first General Assembly which is hosted by the University Milano-Bicocca....
External Advisory Board provides positive review of first year implementation
The RItrain EAB has issued the report of the first year of implementation of the project...
RItrain and CORBEL workshops
Information on this workshop, including the link to the registration page, is at...
Survey to gather information on training needs in management and leadership of research infrastructure
The survey can be accessed at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FDQZBV5
RItrain Kick-Off Meeting @ Vienna, AT
The RItrain kick-off meeting took place in Vienna, Austria, and started with a welcoming...
Corbel WP9 Meeting @ Hinxton, UK
The CORBEL kick-off meeting will take place in Hinxton, UK, on 19th of November 2015. Since...